Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Wishlist

If there was one thing in the world 
That I could have


I just want to disappear...
Just be gone forever
I would never had bothered anyone 
Or screwed up their plans
To never have existed
Would be my one wish that I hope 
Would come true
I'm crushed, crumbled, fallen 
Just pieces of glass 
No more reflection just gone 
Gone, I want to die to never 
See this broken world ever again
Or maybe my eyes are broken
And I don't see the world 
The way I should see the world. 


I went though some serious depressing moments in my teen years and still to this day I don't know whether or not it was legitimate or not because I was never diagnosed with anything. Was I just someone screaming for attention? Asking for help was and still isn't easy and I have always had issues opening up and sharing myself with anyone. I am just grateful I had an outlet to get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment